Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A Trip to Minnesota

(From my journal to Jacob)

Yesterday you whistled twice! You don't know how you do it, but you're aware of it.

You're taking lots of steps, but you're still cautious.

You're drinking milk except for one breast feeding in the morning. You're talking like crazy. You're so sweet!

We went to MN on the 31st to your Great Aunt Karen's lake house. With the travel and people wanting to spend time with you, your schedule was really thrown off. You stopped napping well, you barely ate, and you became really clingy with me. You're just starting to get back on track. We're not there yet, though.

Tonight you get your third haircut. Woo hoo! I love you.

No comments: