Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Regarding Pre-Benjamin Posts

Any posts before Benjamin was born are from my journal to Jacob. I put them in so this blog wouldn't be missing tons of Jacob stories. Well, it is still missing tons of them since I have forgotten to write down quite a few! Anyway, I typed in my journal to Jacob word-for-word, to balance out all of Benjamin's new baby stories. I also wanted a reason to insert some of Jacob's earlier photos. :)

I am keeping a journal to Benjamin, but I won't be typing any of those entries in here because I'll be keeping the blog current and won't need those entries.

No comments: